WilmerHale has consistently been recognized by various organizations for our inclusive workplace and dynamic and collaborative culture.
Below are some of the firm's most recent accolades.
Other recent accolades include:
- Denver Business Journal Recognizes WilmerHale as a Best Place to Work
- The Washington Post Ranks WilmerHale #4 Top Workplace in DC
- Human Rights Campaign Rates WilmerHale a Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality for 10th Consecutive Year
- WilmerHale Receives Mansfield Certification Plus Status for Achieving Key Diversity Goals
- WilmerHale Ranked a Top Women-Led Business by The Boston Globe and The Commonwealth Institute
- WilmerHale Places Among the Top in The American Lawyer's 2018 A-List